Monday, October 14, 2013

20 weeks



How far along? 20 weeks....Half way there!! Mia is the size of a small cantaloupe. 

Maternity clothes?  Yes. None of my pants fit anymore.  

Sleep? Still sleeping good. I sleep with 3 pillows....which one usually falls on the floor and hits a sleeping dog. It doesn't hurt Riley or Emma, just startles them a little. On a side note, I do use the pillow sometimes to intentionally wake up Riley because she has been snoring so loud lately. Or maybe I'm just becoming a lighter sleeper. 

Movement? I feel her move all the time! Especially at night. 

Food cravings? Not anything unusual lately. I have been able to eat healthy again and I can finally drink milk without feeling sick. My go to meals include: fruit smoothies, egg salad sandwiches, oikos greek yogurt with granola, protein bars, spinach salad with lots of veggies, jello chocolate pudding, string cheese, cottage cheese, and the occasional cheetos.   

Anything making you queasy or sick? No. I am so happy to answer no. The only time I feel even just a little icky is when I haven't had anything to eat in a long time, like right when I wake up. But, as soon as I eat breakfast I feel better. Or I should say drink breakfast, since I drink protein fruit smoothies in the morning... thanks to my wonderful husband who makes the best smoothies. 

Looking forward to... starting the baby registry soon and picking out stuff for her bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment