How far along? 10 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Not yet
Sleep? I've been sleeping pretty good. I usually get up way before I normally would in the summer because I have to eat so I don't get sick.
Miss anything? Sushi
Movement? No, too early.
Food Cravings? French Fries and BLT's
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, every morning I feel queasy. If I don't eat every 1-2 hours, I feel queasy. Certain smells make me queasy. But, I know it could be waaay worse so I am okay with my mild queasiness. (Thanks again, Mom, for what you endured to bring me into existence. Love you!)
Have you started to show yet? No, but the 10 week picture looks like I have a little pudge. Maybe I shouldn't put my hands on my belly for photos anymore. In my defense, we did just eat Japanese Hibachi. (Which, by the way, is why I miss sushi right now cause it looked so good there.)
Gender Prediction? I have no feeling either way. But, I cannot wait to find out!
Looking forward to? My next doctor's appointment is Thursday, so I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat and see an ultrasound picture.
You're so pretty! I love you.
ReplyDeleteDad