Maternity Clothes? Yes. Some of my dresses and skirts still fit. Maternity shirts more are comfortable because they are so long.
Sleep? Still sleeping good. I haven't had to get out of bed as much to eat protein bars at 4am. My dreams have been crazy!
Miss anything? Not really that I can think of right now, I am just so happy to be feeling better!
Movement? I can usually feel movement right before bed or anytime when I am laying down and not really doing anything. At least I think it's the baby, since this is my first I really don't know what to expect. I compare it to a lava lamp moving around.
Food cravings? Costco combo pizza and orange juice
Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Thankfully, not so much anymore. Week 12-14 was awful. Doritos and cheetos made me feel good. Easy mac also
Have you started to show yet? Yes, especially depending on my outfit. See the picture above?
Gender prediction? Well, according to the heartbeat (158) and the Chinese calendar, it's a girl. I'm just hoping for a human because I've dreamed twice that it's a kitten. Ha!
There's two people who claimed to never have been wrong on gender prediction and one says boy and the other says girl. So, looks like this baby is going to break someone's record of never being wrong at guessing gender. Unless there's twins, but I made the nurse look twice last time and we only heard one heartbeat.
Looking forward to? My next doctor's appointment because we will get to have an ultrasound and hopefully find out the gender, if baby cooperates!

A kitten?? I can't stop laughing. I'm so glad the Cheetos make you feel better. I know how much they helped me. Something about eating orange color things. I ate bags of oranges with Amber & Cheetos with you. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteI dreamed about having a coatimundi bcs we had a pet one! You're great! I used to like to lay in the bathtub and see movement! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete