How far along? 25 weeks. Mia is the size of an eggplant. My pregnancy app says I am two-thirds of the way through and as of today I have 101 days until the due date!
Sleep? Still sleeping pretty good. As long as I have my 4 pillows!
Maternity clothes? I need to go out and find some more long sleeve shirts and sweaters because this morning there was a wind chill of 21 degrees! But, on my way home from school I was hot and rode with the windows down with 48 degree wind blowing in my car. "Bun in the oven" is a very accurate phrase because I literally feel like an oven sometimes. So maybe I'll hold off on spending more money on sweaters....
Movement? Yes! I told Michael last night I think she hikes her leg back and then forcefully kicks as hard as possible. It doesn't hurt (yet) but sometimes it startles me a bit because I don't expect it.
Food Cravings? Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in a sugar cone. Last night I wanted mint chocolate chip ice cream, but I was a little cold, so I just put a scoop in a mug of hot chocolate and it was delicious!
Looking forward to? We have another ultrasound appointment tomorrow and I love seeing her move around!
As a side note: I am not looking forward to next week's appointment because of the glucose test and I have to fast with nothing to eat after midnight. I have already been preparing myself mentally because I tend to get "hangry" (anger caused by hunger).....sorta like the snickers commercials. And luckily there is a Cracker Barrel practically across the street from the doctor's office so I'm already planning Mama's pancake breakfast for after the appointment.
Also, we have been working on our baby registry.....slowly because it can be very overwhelming. Wedding registries were lots of fun and pretty easy, but baby registries are different. In Michael's words, "How do you choose something for a person you haven't even met yet?" We have no idea what bottle she'll prefer or the whole wall of pacifiers...which one is the best? What if she doesn't like any of these and is a thumb sucker like both her parents? I guess all new parents go through this stage of unknown and of course all babies are different. I'm trying my best not to pick all things pink in case our next kid is a boy, but the girly pink things are so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment