Wednesday, January 29, 2014

36 weeks!


I thought this picture was appropriate because it has been really cold this month. The lows have been in the single digits and one day we even had a wind chill of -5. School has been delayed 3 days already. Today was supposed to be a delayed start but then they decided to go ahead and cancel. It's been great for me to catch up on organizing baby stuff and catching up on my blog posts! 



How far along? 36 weeks! Only one month to go! Mia is about the size of a head of romaine lettuce. When we went to the doctor last time we had another ultrasound and she weighs a little over 5 pounds. (probably closer to 6 now). Also, she is measuring a few days earlier than our due date. It's looking like it will be closer to Feb. 21st than 25th. But, we will just have to wait and see when she decides to make her appearance! 

Sleep? Still pretty good, but my hips and shoulders sometimes hurt from having to sleep on my side so much. 

Food Cravings? Unfortunately it's been Oreos. I have not been doing very good lately with my elliptical workouts and eating fresh vegetables. I still have been drinking lots of milk and I do eat a variety of fruit. 

Funny sayings from my students: "No offense, Mrs. Rosenblum, but your face looks bigger everyday". Ha! They tell it like it is. I explained that it sometimes happens to you when you're pregnant.....your belly gets bigger and sometimes your face gets rounder, too. 

Looking forward to... Meeting Mia of course! I'm ready to see her chubby cheeks! And, according to the ultrasound tech, she has hair. We have our 36 week appointment tomorrow and I think now we start going to the doctor every week instead of biweekly. We were able to tour the hospital a few weeks ago and I feel more prepared now. We installed the car seat over the weekend and I have pretty much everything washed and put away. Now I just need to pack our hospital bag! I can't believe how fast it went by, and I have a feeling these next three to four weeks will fly by, too. 

1 comment: