Other events in December included: Exchange club dinner, Rosenblum Realty Christmas party (Mia loved the karaoke- singing "Let it Go"), Breakfast with Santa at Maysville, driving through the botanical gardens light show, and we enjoyed watching Mia in her first school performance called "Say Cheese for Christmas".
| Her face cracks me up in this one. Say, "cheese". |
Mia made her first gingerbread house with Daddy. She kept eating the decorations before we could put them on the house saying, "oh, this one fell off".
Since Christmas was on a Sunday this year, we decided to have our family Christmas on the 24th. We woke up, ate a small breakfast then opened presents. Next, we went to celebrate Grandmerry's birthday brunch. Later that night, we ate dinner with the Rosenblum side. Sunday was laid back and not rushed before church. I'm so happy we decided to have Santa come a day early. Mia got a scooter and many other fun gifts. She still isn't that interested in the scooter. Oh well, maybe she'll play with it this summer. Sunday night, we gathered with the Campbell side of the family for dinner and more presents. It was a fun Christmas! And a warm Christmas....I think it was 70 degrees on Christmas Day.
Mia and I went to the train depot during Christmas break. We've had an annual pass, but never had a chance to go there yet. It was a lot of fun. We will be going back again for sure! Luckily we went the day we did because after that week, they close for a couple months while it's cold.
We have had a really warm winter this year. One warm night, we went to Bridge Street to see all their decorations and ride the carousel. Mia insisted she wear her "Let it Go" dress since she just got it that night from Grandmerry and Granddaddy.
December 31st we stayed in and went to sleep well before midnight, and I am totally okay with that! We moved Mia's toddler bed into the baby's room and converted it back to a crib. I've been busy during Christmas break painting our old sleigh bed so we could move it into Mia's room. She loves her new big bed.
We have decided on a name for new baby boy: Mason James. It's so good to have finally made a decision so we can talk about him often and get things ready for his room. I haven't had too many out of the ordinary cravings with this pregnancy. I've been drinking orange juice like I did when I was pregnant with Mia. I haven't really wanted much of anything sweet this time around. But there has not been any constant cravings of anything that I can think of. Looking forward to meeting our little man.
Can't believe he will be here in less than 4 months!
| 22 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment